Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Font Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38587
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

The Font Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Font Shop   The Font Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 pm

HELLO LOVIES! YOU HAVE NOW ENTERED PINK'S FONT SHOP, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK NOW!

Hey guys! This your jazzy banana Mod; Pink! I'm here again with another shop. Except this is a totally different shop from my other one! This shop is about fonts! I know what your probably thinking. What's so special about fonts? or Why would I need a font? Well, you can use font's for all different kinds of things. You can use them for your siggy, for your posts for your charries, and you can even use them for couple names and much more. So 3 more things before you look at the fonts and know the prices. I might edit this post every week or when I can so I can give more fonts. I'm also will be doing this by myself so don't ask if you can help me this job is super easy. One last thing before we get on with the fonting and the prices. All your orders will be sent by pm. Now the prices aren't expensive. They are each 5-9 dollars. Now here are fonts!

Font #1 Font #2 Font #3 Font #4 Font #5 Font #6 Font #7 Font #8 Font #9 Font #10 Font #11 Font #12 Font #13 Font #14 Font #15 Font #16 Font #17 Font #18 Font #19 Font #20 Font #21

Sorry they're only 10 fonts, but soon I will edit it and get more! When I do I'll make sure I put an update here. Now here are the forms:

Code:
[font=Arial]Username:
What font do you want?: (ex. Font #6)
What do you want the font saying?: (ex. Pink)
What color would you like it in?: (It could be any color, but if you don't want one just say none.)
What size do you want it?: (You can have tiny, small, normal, large, and huge.)
[/font]

If you need help or don't understand something in the form just ask! I'm always happy to help! : ) Also in your form when you put what you want your font saying put exactly how you want it! So if you want it in caps put the word in caps so I can put it that way! Now start sending those forms in!

Last edited by Pink on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46310
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

The Font Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Font Shop   The Font Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Username: Buffy Summers
What font do you want?: #3
What do you want the font saying?: Buffy Summers, Slayer
What color would you like it in?: Cyan, or along those lines. I don't mind XD Just a light blue
What size do you want it?: Large or Huge. Whatever looks best XD
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38587
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

The Font Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Font Shop   The Font Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Vina, your order has been pmed to you. Come again! : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Font Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Font Shop   The Font Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Font Shop
Page 1 of 1