Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink
The Jazzy Banana Mod
The Jazzy Banana Mod
Pink

Dollars : 38355
Location : I'm on your right, wait no! I'm on your left, just kidding! Why are wasting all this time? I'm behind you.

The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop   The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am

WELCOME TO PINK'S CHARACTER SHOP

Hey Guys! This is Pink with her new shop. So this shop is basically about characters. I can make charries for you! Or if your just having trouble with a certain part like physical appearance or personality. I've been told I'm really good at making charries so this is why I made this shop. Even if you need help with names or species I'm totally here to help you! One last thing before I tell you the prices, I cannot I repeat I cannot help you with canons. That's something you have to do by yourself. Now since you've been waiting so long, let me tell you the prices:

Names, Species, Ages, Gender Birthdays, Nicknames, and Alignment - Free
Likes, Dislikes, Fears, Strengths, Fatal Flaws, and Weaknesses - 4-10 Dollars
Physical Appearance, Personality, History - 50 Dollars (((These are kind of high only because I'm really good and always take my time on these parts.)))
Whole Charries - 100 Dollars

Vina will also be helping me with this shop. But here are the forms:

Code:
[font=Arial]Username:
What do you need help with?: (ex. personality, names, gender, etc.)
How detailed do you want it?: (If you picked personality, history, or physical, you have to tell me how detailed you want it. Like really detailed describe him/her from head to toe or make the history super sad. Things like that.)
Would you like it sent here are pm?: (This is an easy question. Do you want what you ordered sent here or pm?)
Who would you like?: (Would you like me or Vina to make your charrie or what you ordered?)[/font]

So that's it! Now send in those forms my beauties!!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46078
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop   The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Hey everyone! The lovely Giovanna/Pink, has agreed to let me have this little section in her shop! I MAKE characters that you can buy or take. Depends. Basically, if their in this post, their for free. If their in the next post, they cost the amount that I specify XD Simple.

I'll post the prices in said next post, just so that I don't clutter this one (:

~Vina

Alana Harmer:
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46078
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop   The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

The next post! Yep! These characters are the ones that you can buy! Basically, these characters are seen to be much more detailed/better than the free ones XD While the free ones are more for newbies, and easier to portray, these ones would be for oldies, and most have "Issues". Have fun!

~Vina

Enda:
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop   The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jazzy Mod and Admin's Character Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Community :: Shops and Services-
Jump to: