Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every couple has a secret (manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Lehane
The Head Admin Who Adores Angel
Faith Lehane

Dollars : 43394

Every couple has a secret (manda) Empty
PostSubject: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

I arrived at the bronze with Kyle. I saw an empty seat over by the window. "How about over there by the window?" She asked Kyle.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40469

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Every couple has a secret (manda) Music_10-1_jpg_668461t

I nodded. I pattd her back. "Anywhere you want babe." He said sitting at the table. He then got up and pulled out his seat. He was smiling outside and calm and mellow.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

"ok there it is." She smiled. She looked at him as he looked out the window. everything ok babe? She asked in a slightly worried tone.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

I nodded. "Course. So whats up with you. Tell me about yourself." He said.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

She took a deep breath. She wondered if he knew about demons and all. "Well i don't really do much. I like to read and play a little bit of sports. what about you? what do you like?" She said in a posative tone.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 pm

"Uh, I like everything. I guess. I mean sports are cool and stuff."He said softly. He looked into Sophia's eyes. "Your real pretty." He said.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Sophia smiled. "thats nice Kyle. so you keep active then? She blushed. "awww Thank you Kyle. You are really sweet. You are really cute. I've never seen any guy i liked as cute as you." She said. She looked into his eyes and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

He winked. And shrugged, "I know right, I'm awesome." He said joking he laughed. "Yes, I do keep active. Usually running from place to place." HE added.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm

She smiled. "yes you are awesome." She said laughing. "Where do you run to?" She asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

I nodded. "For your flowers! It was kinda sudden in all but, eh!" Kyle said shrugging. "So Sophia? Tell me more about yourself!" He said excited.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 pm

She hung on his every word. She thought to herself it was kind of weird paying attention to him so much. "thank you Kyle i really do love them." She smiled at him. "There isn't much to say really. I am sporty, chatty, Kind. You know the usual. So what about you? " She said anxiously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every couple has a secret (manda)   Every couple has a secret (manda) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every couple has a secret (manda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: