Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUST SO YO KNOW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40701

JUST SO YO KNOW! Empty
PostSubject: JUST SO YO KNOW!   JUST SO YO KNOW! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Dear Person,
Okay this isn't a question. I just needed a place to tell you guys something. The ChatBox is a place to talk, plot, and laugh. This is a new site. And I want to say, that I know there was a itty bitty disagreement, not fight. So, it was small and people have gotten over it. But I and I am speaking for the BTVS Staff, no being rude. Read the Rules. There is a Punishment System. Bullying in real life is bad, but online is cowardly, and first of all, fo you EVEN know these people. Now I wouldn't expect cyberbullying because we have some good members but my point is be nice. I wasn't told to right this, I wrote this because no one deserves to be banned. This is a PG site. A fun site. So lets have fun and nut argue. Now, thank you. But remeber, be nice to everyone. Have nothing nice to say? Say nothing at all. And like said in rules, if you dissrepect a member, or anyone on BTVS staff, its the same thing. If your dissrepected by anyone, please tell a head mod. Vina said this in rules. And if that wasn't clear enough, this better be. So have fun in the chat box, stay safe and kind.

-Manda.
Back to top Go down

JUST SO YO KNOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Community :: Chat :: Questions and Advice-
Jump to: