Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Head Moderators Have Been Decided!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46086
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

The Head Moderators Have Been Decided! Empty
PostSubject: The Head Moderators Have Been Decided!   The Head Moderators Have Been Decided! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello! How are ya all? Good? That's great. Cause I'm about to make your day about ten times better XD

Me an Willow have come to our decisions. And this means, that yep, our Head Mods have been chosen! So here they are!

Erin / Granger - Well done hon! I know your gonna be awesome

Manda! / Purple - OKAY! YOU ARE A HEAD MOD, YOU ARE A HEAD MOD, GO YOU! MY SISTER IS AWESOME XD

Giovanna / Pink - Well done! Well done! Go you! Go you! XD

Pinky / Pinkrose555 - GO YOU! YEP! WELL DONE!

Well done to you all! We thought your apps were exemplary, and loved every one of them. One of you, (Saying no-one's name) Did not send in an app. But me and Willow each agreed the work you put into your characters and around the site was amazing. You were so nice, and full of manners, so we came the conclusion you were an honorary Head Mod!

Each and every one of you is an amazing person. Being Head Mod gives you more privileges, but also more responsibility. So please, make sure you keep you head held high through out!

~Vina

P.S. We also have one new Mod!

Shan! - Heya! I put in a word with Willow, because I felt you could handle it! Any questions, please ask me or her (:
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

The Head Moderators Have Been Decided!
Page 1 of 1