Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
The Awesome Creator Who Loves Spike
Buffy Summers

Dollars : 46310
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Empty
PostSubject: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Ariana-grande-o

Lilian smiled, and kept babbling.
As far as I could gather, she was on about boys. But I didn't usually hang out with the pushy blonde, so it didn't really bother me.
'And then he said that I was pushy! Can you believe him?' she finished finally.
'What? Was this Tom or Coran we were talking about?' I asked, slightly confused.
'Neither! Jeez Truth! We were talking about Paul!'
'Sorry,' I muttered, but she was already standing up.
'See ya around Truth,' she called over her shoulder, and I shook my head, taking out a book.
I had a Science exam today, so I might as well study.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

Dollars : 40701

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Genesis sighed in grief. "Be quiet Zach. I'm not in the mood for you today." She said. She pushed his should laughing. "Leave me alone. Vamp." she said rolling her eyes. She walked in a distance from him. She was wearing black jeans, and a purple shirt that said Smille. And her hair was in a braid. Genesis walked a few feet away from Zach. "Really Zach, you just had to bring it up." She said softly. Or more like muttered. She and him were like enemies. And both of them were good. Not neutral or evil. But they never got along. And they both knew it. They both knew they ewere nver friends. Its not like the could repiar it. Too many things in her mind and his mind of what thhey did to each other.

"Oh be quiet Genesis. You witch. I know your a potential slayer, in all, but you should be a witch, witch!" He said. Zach rolled his eyes. He was wearing jeans and a blue tee shirt. "This time it wasn't my fault. You pushed yourself off the dock last night. And you just want to start trouble! I know you. And if you think I am wrong I will go ask a stranger. Hi." He said walking towards a girl younger. "I'm Zach and this is Genesis. Please tell her I didn't do anything wrong. She pushed herself off the dock." He said looking at Genesis. it was getting light out. "Its not over Moran!" He yelled. He ran to the sewers.

Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 pm

I was slightly taken a-back at why someone would run to the sewers. I mean, their horrible and dirty, with people's sewage down there.
But I found myself answering what the boy had said.
'Actually, a person can't push themselves. Its impossible. In more ways than one,' I muttered my answer, trying to keep it quick and simple.
The rising sun made me feel much to hot, in my jacket and my long hair flying, so instead of taking off said jacket, I sighed, covering the small little spell I breathed. Corso. The breeze picked up, pulling at my hair, making it fly around me, and I smiled, sure that I had done it without being noticed. The wind could have picked up naturally.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

"Sorry about Zach. I'm Genesis. ". She said laughing. I tapped my foot as I watched him run. It was starting to get really hot. Genesis had thought. She fanned herself with her arm. "I know its impossible. Hes just being, well Zach?" She said shrugging. She tried to shake her hand. Keep your cover, she thought. Your not a slayer, your a nothing. SHe smiled nevreously
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

'Truth Fields, Freshman.'
Usually, when I said that, people ran a mile. A newbie. Someone who wasn't "cool". But that was the thing. What was "cool"? It wasn't something you could see. Or what you could touch. It was a definition. And it was an unfair definition.
I quickly stomped on my thoughts. Much to grown up.
Despite the fact I wanted to keep a low profile, I noticed that Genesis was looking to hot. So muttering Corso again under my breath, I willed for the breeze to pick up around her instead of me.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm

"Hi Truth." Genesis said. She gulped. A breeze came and she started to cool down. "Are you alright?" Genesis asked. Genesis tapped her foot. She put her hands into her pockets. She never noticed how tall she was before. I couldn't blow my cover. I can't be to obvious. Just act natural. She thought. She decided that she would play herself. Except the slayer part. "Freshman, huh. Senior. Watch out for the other seniors. They're the werst." She said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 pm

I laughed, my hair blowing into my face.
'Yeah. I've already been told that by about six people. Too bad no-one could warn me about eight months ago.'
I smiled at the girl, liking her for some reason. There was something about her. She had some kind of...inner power, that just sent out vibes. Maybe normal power. I had met a few people who were just strong-minded, and they sent out vibes. But people like...Buffy Summers. They sent out vibes so strong, even I knew there was something about them.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

"Huh! Yeah! If we would've meet sooner. When I was a freshman, it was worse!" I said laughing. I kinda liked this girl. She had something special about her. Maybe it was her personality. She reminded herself of me when i was yonger.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:31 pm

'Oh well. Nearly over. A few years too go, and then I can leave to UCSD,' I smiled, and pulled my hair back into a tight knot.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 pm

I nodded. "Thats great!" I said shaking my head yes. "Can't wait to got to college. But I'm gonna miss this place!" I said. She pointed up at the college.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I looked up at the high building, full of its mysterious occurances, and deaths. With my locker, filled with wolfs-bane and other magical herbs and books. It wasn't the same as other schools.
'I don't know will I really miss it. I mean, we all know that Sunnydale High isn't like other schools.'
I had said to much. Shutting up, I looked out at the road and pavement, where people were slowly starting to appear.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"You won't miss it. But you'll miss it. Get it? Basically, everyone has there high school memories. I mean how many people get to say there are not just humans at high school. Of course we wouldn't reveal it. But at least we know." Genesis said.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Slightly shocked that anyone else had noticed the different kinds of people, I continued the conversation.
'But are there? Are there really different people here? Or are they what Snyder says. Gangs on PCP?' I looked down after my sentence, sighing and picking at my sky blue nails.
Back to top Go down
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod
MandaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"Well there are some werewolves and vampires." I said shyly.I looked at the school. Not a happy look on my face. I saw Truth's point. It made sense. She made a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

I thought about it. How could anyone believe in vampires and werewolves? But then again, how can anyone believe in magic?
'There are other things. Things so old that they don't have a name,' I said, almost without realizing, just thinking about the old ones.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?   Just a School. How Hard Can it Be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a School. How Hard Can it Be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: